DPL Professional Will systems mimic the process of a professional drafter in taking instructions and preparing documents. Intelligent interview questionnaires drive the user through the task of decision making and providing information that the system then uses to automatically create a unique document to meet the testator’s requirements.
This is not template or word processing document assembly – the system applies rules to select the appropriate clauses and precedents and to then modify the wording as necessary to create the appropriate Will document.
- Pick lists of possible responses/information
- Pick lists of previously entered information
- Automatic creation of mirror Wills
- Ability to view the document at any stage during the drafting process
- Access to Charity Registers
- Facility for controlled editing of documents
- Re-use of relevant information to create other documents such as Powers of Attorney